Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Monkey Bread Recipe.......?

I need a monkey bread recipe--I have no Bundt pan--is it possible to make it without? Never made it before, need a simple recipe that I can get the stuff for, without making the bread from scratch. Help?


-Thanks so much.Monkey Bread Recipe.......?
Monkey Bread





INGREDIENTS


3 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough


3/4 cup white sugar


3 tablespoons ground cinnamon


1/2 cup margarine


3/4 cup white sugar








DIRECTIONS


Mix together 3/4 cup sugar and cinnamon.


Quarter the biscuits with kitchen shears. Dip shears in water after each cut to keep the biscuits from getting too sticky. Dip biscuits into sugar mixture, and place in a greased tube pan. Do this until all biscuits are used.


Melt butter or margarine, and mix in 3/4 cup sugar. Pour mixture over biscuits.


Bake in a preheated 350 degree F (175 degrees C) oven for 30 to 35 minutes.





The great thing about monkey bread is you usually have the ingredients already in your kitchen. I have never used a bundt pan for this. I have made it in a normal cake pan, muffin pans, round cake pan, square cake pan, loaf pan. I probably own every kind of baking pan except that elusive round one with a whole in it. I think its all about decoration anyway, which I could care less about seeing as how no one ever see the goodies except me and my family, and I'm not trying to impress anyone... lol! Good luck!Monkey Bread Recipe.......?
3 cans of biscuits, brown sugar, cinn, butter.


cut biscuits into 1/4 dip in melted( but cool) butter put into sugar, cinn, mix


toss in pan, cook at 325 for about 20 min.


time may be different due to how large pan is.


looking for a dark brown color.
try allreceipes.com it has everything in it
Why kill all those innocent monkeys just to make a pan of bread. LOL
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment