Monday, July 26, 2010

Is there sandwich-type bread recipe without gluten, yeast or sugar.?

Does anyone know of a sandwich type bread recipe, without gluten, yeast or sugar, that is made without a special commercial mix.





I can make cornbread, muffins, crapes and waffles, but I can't find a decent sandwich type bread. The bread just crumbles, is very heavy and has no flavour.





I don't know where to post this type of question.


.Is there sandwich-type bread recipe without gluten, yeast or sugar.?
I know Kinninnick has a frozen yeast free gluten free sandwich bread I like but I cant verify the sugar status. Its at most health food stores. They had a beta website running, u can see if it still works, www.beta.kinninnick.com. Or google Kinninnick.


Good luck!Is there sandwich-type bread recipe without gluten, yeast or sugar.?
Looks like skaizun gave you some good ideas. I would suggest buying a bread maker. They mix the ingredients and cook it in one cooker. It comes with lots of bread receipes. Including gluten and yeast free. I do have one question. Why do you feel the need for gluten and yeast free bread? I know some people are allergic to those ingredients, but what is your case?
Yeah........ it's called rock.
Check out the links, below, and save a loaf for me!


(the bread kind of loaf, not the lazy, good-for-nothing kind!) ;)





BTW, the word is ';crepes';.





P.S. This sub-forum is okay, but you might have been better off posting it in ';Home %26gt; Food %26amp; Drink %26gt; Cooking %26amp; Recipes';.
i know someone with celiac who needs to do that and she buys rice flour to make bread. get it at organic stores like whole foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment