Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need a recipe for yeast free sourdough starter and bread?

I know there is an easy recipe for Alaskan sourdough that does not require commercial yeast. But I cant seem to find it. My husband has never had really good sourdough bread and I would love to make it for him. Does anyone have that recipe?





Serious replys only pleaseI need a recipe for yeast free sourdough starter and bread?
http://www.cowboyshowcase.com/sourdough.鈥?/a>





I found this page.. too big to copy %26amp; paste.. has a couple of non yeast starter methods... goodluck! I think Im going to try this.. as I am allergic to yeast but love the sourdough bread ^_^I need a recipe for yeast free sourdough starter and bread?
Well, yeast is in the air in most kitchens this is called ';wild yeast';. Have you ever baked in your kitchen using yeast?





Here is a good article





http://www.exploratorium.edu/cooking/bre鈥?/a>





In the old days the pioneers used peach leaves and fermented potatoes, salt and cornmeal to make yeasty breads
why

No comments:

Post a Comment