Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dom DeLuise Zucchini Bread Recipe?

I used to make zucchini bread from a recipe by Dom De Luise from his cookbook ';Eat This: You'll Feel Better'; and I cannot find the recipe!!





I have searched online and I cannot find a copy of it there either... Anyone have it? Dom DeLuise Zucchini Bread Recipe?
This is it- I love that book!





Zucchini Bread





3c flour


1 1/2c sugar


1t cinnamon


1 pinch salt


1t baking powder


3c shredded, unpeeled zucchini


1c rasins


1c nuts


3 eggs


2t vanilla


1c oil





In a large bowl, mix the first 9 ingredients. In another bowl, beat the eggs, vanilla and oil. Pour over flour mixture and stir until thoroughly mixed. Turn into 2 greased loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours. From Dom DeLouise's ';Eat this...It'll Make you Feel Better!


Dom DeLuise Zucchini Bread Recipe?
Sorry I don't but I sincerely hope that you find it!! Send me some when you make it. Yum!
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment